Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shopping for clothes with two girls

What a long day it is when you shop for clothes with two girls who know exactly what they want - and what they don't want. School pictures coming up for J, Easter, summer...We shopped and tried on...there was happiness, there were tears. There was silliness in the dressing room (muscle man TV show rehearsals), ranting in the car (after someone had a meltdown in the shoe department) and dining.

We walked into the first store and I picked a dress for S. She didn't care for it. She picked out several to try on, I picked a couple for her as well (including the first one). In the end she tried 14 dresses and decided the best, most beautiful one was the one I picked to begin with.

We tried on swimwear. J had tried a few three weeks ago and didn't want the one I said was best for her. No hard feelings - not her colors. We looked and looked...finally found another to try on tonight (one that S HAD to have, she LOVED it...more tears). J tried on 4 suits and happily got the one I picked out a few weeks ago that she didn't like the colors of. S tried on the one she HAD to have, and another that I picked out that I thought she would like. S decided on the one I picked out not the one that was so important.

No shoes - but more tears when I insisted pink sparkly wouldn't look best with b&w dress. We have that fun for another weekend. Can't wait.

Photo 64 - Day 80

0 comments: