Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Serenade

J picked what the picture should be and then proceeded to dictate copy to me. I can't say I remember it, so rather than say it wrong, I'll have to use my own copy. J decided the other night at bedtime to play some bedtime music for the dogs.


She got this guitar for Christmas and I had hoped that we could ditch the plastic one you see in the foreground...you also see it is still here. J has a true musician's soul and informed me that one instrument did not replace the other. I do remember that part of her dictation "and the reason the blue guitar is there too, is because she couldn't decide which one she would use."

It might not show real well here, but there are multiple papers taped to the dogs' crate. Some are pictures she drew and some are poems.


Photo 50 - Day 62

1 comments:

Jan J. said...

She looks like a natural! How sweet to sing to the dogs!