Sunday, February 15, 2009

Picture a day - progress

I started this taking a picture a day thing for two reasons - one to get me used to using the blog and the other to make sure I had a few pictures of the kids' childhood taken as I seemed to have photo albums of Christmas and vacations...and having missed vacations for 2 1/2 years, I was painfully thin in that area.

What I have found is that it is actually fun looking at the normal everyday stuff and making it worthy of a photograph...or making the effort to DO something so you can photograph it.

Try it - if you don't want to do a public blog, make a private one...you can make it permission only and then start telling people only when (and if) you are ready. In the meantime you have something that records your life and times for posterity.

Today the girls made Valentines for Grandmommy's house as J was headed there this afternoon. True to form they looked very different. J's were sketch and word heavy with "Have a Karate Kickin Valentine's Day" and "Cupid Rules and Rocks!". S had feathers, glitter glue, be-jeweling, beads and foam stickers.


Photo 35 - Day 46

0 comments: