Friday, May 15, 2009

Fabric Update

Here is my chart – as of May 17:

Fabric usage goal – 66.66
Fabric Added This Week – .33 yards (inner border shortage)
Fabric Added May 2009 to Date – 2.83 yards
Fabric Used This Week – 9.25 yards

Fabric Used May 2009 to Date – 19.75 yards
Net Usage - 16.92
Left on goal - 49.74

I can already tell there are too many lines in the recap as presented before...so I pared it down a bit or in the words of American Idol, I am taking it and making it my own.

I have also realized that 66 yards is a lot to get through. Thank goodness for UFOs and pillowcases...I know I can hit that goal with pillowcases....

This weekend's completion - a queen size quilt top. Pattern is Keyhole and the fabric is mostly Paisley Party. Here is a shot of the borders...






1 comments:

Traci said...

Love those Atkinson fabrics. I've got some pillow cases for you, by the way.